Friday, August 29, 2014

Rainbow Day

I received this lovely thank you from a former student. Isn't the little book cute, with its arrow directing where to open it? So even though it's not a proper Rainbow, I'll still count it.



These small rubber-band bracelets were quite the thing this year. The student who gave me this one obviously knows how much I love Rainbows.


We did Tangram puzzles for each letter of the alphabet. S for Snake. 


I need to find a purple clothespin.



It's easy to be a Rainbow in our class. Just put on the headband.


Looks like I need to find a purple straw, too.


At least the tiles have all the correct Rainbow colors.





2 comments:

  1. A beautiful blog post...adore the paintings you have chosen--(and comments)
    ...also your student's thank you note: You must be a great teacher to have inspired a student's response like this one.

    ReplyDelete