Thursday, July 10, 2014

Trees

I love trees. I love pictures of trees. This is one I cut out from a newspaper years ago. It reminds me of the story "The Last Leaf" by O. Henry.


I even like doodling trees, like this one. I wonder if I labeled it because I was afraid I wouldn't remember what it was.


Now that I have my trusty digital camera, I can take tree pictures to my heart's content. I look up, I take a picture.


Even more fun is editing it. Lighting can make such a difference.



So can rotating.





And especially cropping.





I got some nice, spooky pictures when I removed the color.



Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how I got here but I wanted to say, regarding trees, I have the same affliction! I love trees, taking pics of them, editing them, all of it! I've enjoyed your images. Put a smile on my face today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trees must have lured you here!

      I'm glad the pictures put a smile on your face. :)

      Delete