Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Rainbow Day

We did a buddy project with Rainbow construction paper strips and black paper. I demonstrated cutting the strips into squares, but told the students they could use the paper anyway they chose.


Some used squares very effectively.




Some took up sailing.


Houseboat?


I like the way these students thought beyond the edge of the paper.


Maybe I'll move into this Rainbow apartment.


A student of 3D.


I love this heart picture.


And if these don't put a smile on your face, I don't know what would.



I got in on the fun.


A little leftover creation from one of the artists in the room.

2 comments:

  1. I see some budding architects in your class!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would so love it if one of my students created a rainbow apartment!

      Delete