Friday, July 25, 2014

Backpacking ~ Italy

When I backpacked in Europe, Italy was one of my favorite countries. I stayed in a pensione in Florence. Isn't it pretty?


Traveling on to Rome, I took this shot looking up towards the Spanish Steps.


I got some nice bargains from the sellers on the Spanish Steps. At least I think they were bargains!


This interesting musician was playing in the Piazza della Rotonda.


This Coltelleria store front is by the Pantheon. I thought the picture of men carrying giant knives, forks and spoons was so funny (coltelleria means cutlery).


This view of Rome was taken from Capitoline Hill.


Bridge of Sighs. I fell in love with Venice. 


The buildings along this canal are just gorgeous.


Another canal. It almost looks like a painting, doesn't it?


A funeral gondola. So fascinating.


Baby Giraffes #320 have their own personal gondola.



No comments:

Post a Comment