Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Snippets

I love bottles. My sister sent me this one.


And this one. I like them with the colored water.


Love these colors.



I found this at a library book sale. The dress and hair are made from paper.



I couldn't resist this fuchsia-colored whisk.


My mother gave me this fabric. I haven't figured out what to make yet, but I love looking at it.



I always save a decorative napkin when I go to parties.


I see pictures everywhere. What does this one make you think of?


Does this help? I think I like the darker one best.


I love snow globes!


Gumby and Pokey are so cute.


A friend's unicorn. I didn't know there were any still around.


Found in the women's bathroom at work.


A student came to show me her collection, so I had to take a picture.


Fun tissue boxes.



Children are the best!



I see Giraffes everywhere, too, even if they don't have heads like Giraffe #319.

No comments:

Post a Comment