Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Presents Under the Christmas Tree

I love looking at presents under a Christmas tree. It's so much fun to see the different wrappings and try to figure out what could be inside. Even when I see Christmas displays and know the boxes are empty, I still enjoy the sight of them.

Image by Alan Cleaver

Image by Svenstorm

They're so beautiful, it seems like a shame to open them.

Image by c_chan808

Image by chatirygirl

Image by wawuschel

Image by ptc24

This cute Corgi puppy is the Christmas present. In this case, unwrapped is probably best.

Image by jurvetson

Not everyone enjoys just looking at her presents.

Image by footloosiety

I've saved these empty present boxes so I can enjoy them each year.



Giraffe #298 would look lovely wrapped around a package under the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment