Friday, December 13, 2013

O Christmas Tree

I love looking at decorated trees. I saw these at a shop and had to take pictures. Aren't they beautiful?






This peacock feather ornament is gorgeous.


I bought a little silver tree for my classroom. My students love it. They also like the small house. I told them that I live in the house and when they go home I make myself tiny so I can fit in it. They're sure I'm teasing. Almost sure, anyway.


I like my tree serving plate.


I saved this box because of the pretty tree on it.


This little bear decided to be a Christmas tree.


This tree opens up.


This one is part of a set that includes my tiny house.


Former students gave me these tree ornaments.




A musical tree ornament.


Giraffe #300 loves trees, too.

2 comments:

  1. I love your little house! If I can manage to make myself tiny, may I join you there for tea and gingerbread cookies?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun! Such a cozy little house.

      Delete