Sunday, November 24, 2013

Library Decoration

I recently visited a school library. I loved the decorations the librarian had put up (all from her collection).



Of course I had to take a picture of the stuffed bat.


And the characters from children's books were adorable. Who can resist Clifford?






Every library needs a wise owl.


Don't wink too soon, Gingerbread Man. You always end up being eaten.


I loved the fall decorations.





Especially the turkeys.





The decorations needed just one addition: Giraffe #297. Now, that's better.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection! I love the miniature patio furniture. The Cat in the Hat looks really comfortable there! I think he just needs an orange creamsicle.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes. And orange creamsicle would be perfect!

      Delete