Monday, September 16, 2013

Streets

When I first saw this photo of a curved street and buildings in downtown Budapest, Hungary, I knew I wanted to use it in a blog post.

Image by TopBudapestOrg

I decided to look up some other interesting streets, like this narrow curved street.

Image by AudeFrance

I like buildings like Lord Street, Huddersfield, that are built in a curve to accommodate the street.

Image by Humphrey Bolton

Image by Basher Eyre

Image by Basher Eyre

Image by Jim Linwood

This cobbled street in Taxco is steep, because the town is built on a hillside.

Image by James E. Scarborough

I wonder what it feels like to live in a house that is so close to the street.

Image by Paul Harrop

These curving streets are intriguing.

Image by ume-y

Image by Jsome1

Lombard is a famous curving street in San Francisco, California.

Image by daveynin

But if you want a real curved road, try Mountain Street in Trollstigen, Norway.

Image by awiemuc

I don't blame you for looking up, Giraffe #277. That winding road in Norway makes me dizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment