Thursday, September 5, 2013

Snippets

Cherry Tomatoes ~ One of my favorite snacks. I eat them like candy.


Frozen banana slices. I love the pattern.


Little Treasures.


Sheep Potholder.


This caught my fancy as I was walking.


As did this plant pod.

 
I love jelly candy made with pectin.


The reflection on the side of the plate looks like a blurry crowd of people or a cityscape.

 
A beautiful moth.


While my class was water coloring, I noticed the color of this cleaning water ~ one of my favorites.


And the reflection in the water.


Tissue box patterns ~ so artistic.



I don't know kind of plant this is, but I like it.


A present from a student.


The look on his face makes me laugh.


Rubber Ducky, you're the one,
You make bath time lots of fun.
Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of you.




Student creation, in clay.


When I saw these neon-colored cactus in an office, I had to take a picture. Aren't they gorgeous?


Especially taken with flash.


Giraffe #275 would be perfect for cherry tomatoes.

2 comments:

  1. Girraffee #275 is covered in hearts. He loves you. ;)

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete