Thursday, September 19, 2013

Arrrr!


Ahoy, Mateys! It's "Talk Like a Pirate Day." 

Image by ryaninc

Cast off.

artie.com

Let's quickly move past this scary character.

Image by fuzzcat

And this fearsome finger puppet.

Image by Uncle Catherine

Shiver me timbers!

Image by http://www.petsadviser.com

Image by normanack

More frightening Pirates.

Image by jimmiehomeschoolmom

Image by mac_filko

Image by mac_filko

Image by mac_filko

Avast, me hearties! Swashbuckling Giraffes #278 are ready to brave the pounding waves and rescue us from those marauding Pirates.

3 comments:

  1. Anna, did you talk like a pirate at school today? I bet the students would have loved that!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the kitten is darling... I've been so busy I'm not sure what day it is arr Me timbers are shivvering

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the kitten, too. And every time I look at the parrot flying I just start laughing.

      I hope your timers warm up soon!

      Delete