Saturday, August 31, 2013

TK ~ The Beginning

My new TK (Transitional Kindergarten) Class is off to a wonderful start. I have a roomful of energetic, inquisitive and interesting four year olds. I love watching them absorb knowledge.

We talked about circles and they made the most interesting collages. Every time I look at them, I think of colorful planets inhabiting the night sky.




I gave each table some bears to play with.

 

 
Bear Circles.



During activity time I get to witness four-year-old creativity.






I wonder where that arrow is leading?


I love this little boy's sword and shield.


Learning about yellow.


We are buddies with Miss Lori's second-grade class. They drew pictures for each of my students. Giraffe #273 is a very special one done by one of my first-graders from last year. I'm so happy that we are buddies with some of my former students.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment