Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rainbow Day

This Rainbow is from Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, Chile. I think the pot of gold is right on the mountain.

Image by Almonroth

If you want to see a pot of gold all the time, you can use this Rainbow wallpaper.

Source

The pot of gold is just over the Rainbow in this wallpaper.
 
Source

This one would make me so dizzy, I'd forget all about the pot of gold.

Source

Now I feel better.

Source

I just set this Penguin Rainbow as my desktop background.


Source

At least one donkey likes Rainbows.

Image by Klearchos Kapoutsis

My students love Rainbows, too.



I love the way this Hello Kitty artist incorporates Rainbow colors.



I created Rainbow Giraffe #266 with some new toys for my new TK class.


2 comments:

  1. I love rainbows... the penguins are darling.
    What a cute girraffee you made. :)

    I love visiting here.

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the penguins too!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete