Sunday, August 4, 2013

More Almost-Free Earrings

I received two more $10.00-off coupons and took myself off to the store to see what new earrings I could find. I'd had my eye on these the last time, so they were a must buy. They have such a lovely vintage quality to them. And they will make me look wise, don't you think?


I love getting two for the price of one, so what could be better than getting three for the same price? These are great, as they will go with just about any outfit.


I always know my girl students will love anything I get that's pink.


Loving rainbows as I do, I couldn't resist these almost-rainbow earrings. This makes the third three-for-the-price-of-one choice.


I need to put new ear wires on Giraffes #265 before they gallop off.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you need the Owl earrings. I'm sure they make you look wise.

    I like the pink heart earrings. Of course anything pink works for me.

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete