Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Silhouette Me Some More

Doing the Giraffe Silhouettes posts made me curious to find other Silhouettes. Is this one a mystery to you?


I love leafless trees.

Image by Wing-Chi Poon

This one in a warm tone is beautiful.

Image by Wing-Chi Poon

These melting icicles look a bit like tentacles.

Image by Wing-Chi Poon

Silhouette of a boat ride at sunrise on the Ganges, Varanasi.

Image by orvalrochefort

Chobe River Front, Botswana.

Image by Joachim Huberisitic

The shapes of the buildings and the clouds create a wonderful artistic shot.

Image by Deutsche Fotothek

An interesting juxtaposition.

Image by JaGa

The lacy Eiffel Tower.

Image by Kadellar

I'll be showing more Silhouettes in the future. Meanwhile, this Silhouetted painting, "Two Poodles," is a preview of my next subject.


Giraffe 261 joins other animal Silhouette friends.

2 comments:

  1. They are all really nice. You're very clever to share all these things with us. I liked the warm one... To Kill a Mockingbird has many covers. This one looks like one of them.

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked at covers of To Kill a Mockingbird and found the one I think you meant. Lovely.

      Delete