Thursday, May 2, 2013

Never Too Many Earrings

I found another couple of $10-off coupons in my mailbox. And what did I look at first when I got to the store? Earrings, of course.

I love my cockatoo earrings, also bought with a coupon. When I saw these little birds in a cage, I had to have them.



I love chains, so these blue, aqua, lavender earrings were a must.


Because my mother collected seahorses,this seashore set with the cute little seahorses could not be passed by.


All the earrings were 50% off. With my coupons, I only spent $5.00 for five pairs of earrings. What a great bargain.

Giraffe earrings #234 were a gift from my sister. Whenever I wear them, I think of her. So I wear them often.

4 comments:

  1. Those birds in the cage are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Iola. My students liked them, too.

      Delete
  2. I liked the sea horses... I love anything ocean.
    The girraaffee earings are precious. I understand
    how you feel closer to your sister when wearing
    them.

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ocean things, too. I'm thinking of wearing one star earring and one seahorse earring!

      Delete