Monday, May 6, 2013

Keep Looking At The Ground

A Halloween ghost tries to scare me on my way my class.


A rare appearance of the Blue Splotchasaurus.


I love bats, even when they're created by tar on the ground.


Cracks in the asphalt make an interesting tree.


Another tree. Or is it a balloon?


Maybe it's a cherry.


Are you surprised that I see a giraffe in these water spots?


The carpet in my living room has an interesting dark spot. I don't know what caused it, as I haven't spilled anything. I think of it as The Running Pig. How many people have art on their carpets?


Can you see the face I do in this ground picture?


It might be easier if it's darker.



A little color makes this ground picture pop. Use your imagination.



Walking to the library, I discovered this wonderful heart created from various rocks.


Baby Giraffe #236 won't be on the ground too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment