Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Everywhere I Look, I See Pictures.

Even on the ground. Pictures to take with my camera, that is. 

Sometimes I see a design I like, sometimes it's the composition of things on the ground that strikes my fancy, and sometimes a picture pops out. 

Some are obvious.


Did you think: Mickey Mouse? 

Don't try to see something in the following pictures. Let your imagination run free.





Same picture, darkened.





Different cropping.


I found something in this picture, when I was cropping it, that I hadn't seen when I took it. It's on the left side.


Same picture, cropped slightly differently.



Can you guess what I see in these versions of the same spot on the ground?






Giraffe #221 is a picture one of my students drew for me. It looks like some of the pictures I took.

7 comments:

  1. Some of those pictures look like cave art. The one set appears to have a ghostly looking child like face, and I'm guessing you saw an aristocratic lady in the last bunch... but I'm not the best at guessing!

    I see a long haired, classic lady.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of cave art, but they do resemble that, don't they?

      It's kind of like seeing pictures in clouds. Whatever you see is what you see. No right or wrong answers. I just think it's fun when a picture pops out at me.

      (The last set looks like a giraffe, to me. It's on the ground where I live and whenever I go by it, I think of it as my giraffe. Wait until I post the running pig I see on the carpet in my living room!)

      Delete
  2. Those are really cool, Anna. I love when you see something in life that maybe wasn't put there on purpose. It's fun to take a guess at things like that. :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the pictures... I saw a doggie in one & a girraffee in another. I like you background. Very
    pretty. And the bunny adorble.

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the doggie fun?

      I love changing the background. It's like redecorating without having to move furniture.

      Delete