Monday, March 25, 2013

Color of the Week ~ More Easter Pastels

The Birth of a Peep Army
Nesting Materials

Image by Teo

The Eggs

Image by Teo

Keeping the Eggs Warm

Image by Teo

Babies Waiting for Food

Image by Teo

The Gathering

Image by James Vela

Peep Army Prepares To Take Over Easter

Image by James Vela

Peep Army Rejects. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you just don't have what it takes.

Image by jtrummer

Image by hownowdesign

Image by jtrummer

We'd better get some other Easter treats before the Peeps have them banished for good.

Image by chapstickaddict

Image by Kimono Loco

Image by abbey*christine

I adore petit fours, as much to look at as to eat.

Image by EricaJoy

Don't look so sad, Giraffe #218. You weren't the only Peep Army reject.

6 comments:

  1. I love the purple peep in The Gathering picture. His nose is all smushed and aforable. :)

    ~Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, I do hope that there will be a petit four reserved for me. I love them. My granny and I were the only ones in our large family who enjoyed petit fours. I think of her whenever I see them :-)
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think I'd ever have petit fours and not share with you?

      Delete
  3. Aww poor Girraffee looks so sad. Don't be sad-
    I didn't make the peep army, either. But we can
    do other things!

    Thanks Anna,
    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Us Peep Army rejects can all have fun together!

      Delete