Thursday, February 28, 2013

Goodbye Hearts

I found a beautiful picture of Hearts that were going to be made into a necklace.

Image by perpetualplum

I decided to take pictures of some of my hearts on some different backgrounds.



I turned the photo to see how it looked.



This is another one I turned.






Back to the first photo. Here's the completed necklace.

Image by perpetualplum

And the necklace on a mannequin. At least I hope that's a mannequin.

Image by perpetualplum

It's hard to say goodbye to a month full of Hearts, but don't be sad, Giraffe #207. It will be back next year.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, goodbye hearts. That was a very pretty necklace, by the way. Lovely. :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO I loved the necklace. It reminds me of those charm bracelets. I just ordered one.

    I hope mr girraffee does visit again next year. Bye bye hearts....

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love charm bracelets. I want to see the one you ordered!

      Delete