Saturday, January 19, 2013

We're One Year Old!


It's true. Anna Karenina's Musings is one year old.


I've had so much fun this year, exploring the concept of blogging. Now it's time to celebrate! Did you get your invitation?

Etsy Shop: TwoBranchingOut

We'd better get ready. I see a guest coming.

Animation by Meelz

And there are more right behind.

Image by PShanks

I hope we have everything we need.

Zoo Animal Party Tablecloth

Giraffe Dessert Plates

Jungle Animals Lunch Napkins

We have some party activities planned.

Bubble Bottles

Giraffe-Shaped Crayons ~ Etsy Shop: RedElmDesigns

Giraffe Pull Toy ~ Etsy Shop: haileymarley

Our outfit is ready to put on.

Etsy Shop: ThePeachyOwl

I have the feeling we're forgetting something. Oh, yes. The cakes. I couldn't pick a favorite so I got all three. Which one would you have chosen?

Image by Ken's Oven

Image by cyto_steph

Image by ~Cupcakes Under Cover~

Looks like everyone is having a good time.

Image by theglauber

Giraffe #187 is bringing presents. This has been the best day!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Thank you for the invitation to the party :-)
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sam.

      It's hard to believe it's been a year. I've had the most fun doing this blog. :)

      P.S. The giraffes thank you, too. I owe all my "success" to them!

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! The party was so much fun. Thanks for inviting me!

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you had a good time. I wouldn't have wanted to party without you!

      Delete
  3. oops I missed my invite...no matter...I'm here! what a fun party. I would choose cake #2. I love visiting here. and the girraffees are adorable.

    hugs
    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm inviting you right now to next year's Birthday Party! I couldn't bear it if you didn't come!

      Delete