Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Look At Frosty Go!

I love Snowmen, especially when they don't melt, like this little guy. Poor thing looks cold.

Image by patiencehouse

Are those candies in Mr. Snowman's tummy?

Image by Tiger Girl

Some cute Snowman ornaments.

Image by Lori L. Stalteri

Image by Lori L. Stalteri

Finally we meet Mr. Snowman's family.

Image by Lori L. Stalteri

Frosty is a candle holder. I wonder how he keeps from melting?

Image by Lori L. Stalteri

This is the fanciest Frosty I've ever seen.

Image by Lori L. Stalteri

Mr. Snowman is looking yummy.

Images by Bunches and Bits {Karina}

Frosty's hanging on.

Image by TerryJohnston

I have my own collection of Snowmen. Earrings, of course.



A Snowman that lights up.


An ornament from a wonderful student.


A tray to serve some chilled treats to keep Frosty cold.


Some pins to keep me cold.



How can Snowmen socks keep my feet warm?


Stuffed Snowmen. I wonder if they are stuffed with ice cubes.


Frosty and Santa, playing Tic Tac Toe on the Christmas tree.


Giraffe #168 is looking for Frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment