Monday, December 31, 2012

Color of the Week ~ Persimmon

The Persimmon is an edible fruit ranging in color from a light yellow-orange to a dark red-orange.

Image by Tomomarusan

Image by kudumomo

Image by outdoorPDK

Image by Boris Oblak

I've never eaten a Persimmon, nor anything made with Persimmon. But the beautiful color in this fake apple pie filling, using Persimmons and Quince, makes me want to give it a try.

Image by elkit

I can eat my fake apple pie at this bright, Persimmon-colored table.

Etsy Shop: The Bloom of Time

Before I sit down to eat, I must be sure to put my jewelry on. First a lovely Persimmon brooch.

Etsy Shop: southernprettys

A necklace, of course.

Image by ljctree

Mustn't forget earrings.

Etsy Shop: smallbluethings

I'm sure I won't need to use salt and pepper on my pie, but it would be fun to have these on the table anyway.

Etsy Shop: CreativeClayByAlice

I'll have to be careful not to use these Persimmons in the pie. They are only for dolls.

Etsy Shop: WonderMiniature

I'll make sure to turn on this Persimmon lamp so I don't pick the pretend Persimmons.

Etsy Shop: highdesertdreams

After eating, I might want to curl up with this beautiful Persimmon blanket. I don't mind sharing with little bear.

Etsy Shop: CustomBearHugs

I know Giraffe #178, with his Persimmon spots, won't mind sharing, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment