Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Gobblers and Pumpkins, Too

Aren't these Pumpkins cute?

Image by David Besa

Maybe this is what they'll grow up to look like.

Image by CDest

The colors on these Pumpkins are so beautiful.

Image by Nino Barbieri

Image by Jamain

Image by ParentingPatch

I saw this Pumpkin at the store and had to get it, because of the striped pattern.



Now to the Turkeys! They are really not very pretty creatures. Especially close up.

Image by Beau B

A little distance helps these birds show off their feathers.

Image by Hey Paul

They may not be pretty, but they are funny.




I saw this Turkey flag hanging in a neighborhood where I used to walk. I just had to take a picture of his goofy face.


I found this little guy in a store after Thanksgiving. I couldn't just leave him there, friendless.


My nephew made this Turkey when he was in grade school. My mother put it on the table every Thanksgiving. He's 6'4" tall now, but I'm sure he'll love seeing it.


My darling sister found these salt and pepper shakers for me.


Now this is an odd looking Turkey.


I guess even bears want to be Turkeys.


Giraffe #157, would you like to be a Turkey, too?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you &
    thanks for the great pix.
    I'm trying to type w/ a cat
    in my lap...his big paws are
    spread over the key board. grr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. Hmm, I'm not sure I could type at all with a cat on my lap!

      Delete