Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fun on the Smart Board

I discovered that I can press a little button on my Document Camera and change the regular view on the Smart Board to negative. Black turns to white, white to black.





A little leftover fun from Halloween.



What is interesting is what colors change to under the negative view.













Perhaps the most fun thing I can do is freeze an image. This is one of my student's hands. She left it when she went back to her seat.


Giraffe #151 was handmade in Kenya from soapstone and painted with vegetable dyes. Being handmade, no two items are alike.


Quite an interesting effect in the negative, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaand this is something I would have WAY too much fun with. :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was making everything I could think of negative just to see what it would look like. And when I made the student's hand stay there ~ my students loved it!

      Delete