Monday, November 12, 2012

Color of the Week ~ Emerald Green

So much beauty in nature. Emeralds, of course. We'll see later what is created from this beautiful stone.

Image by Rob Lavinsky

But first, a bird. The Emerald Toucanet. Love that beak.

Image by brian.gratwicke

An Emerald Swallowtail butterfly.

Image by wwarby

And an Emerald moth.

Image by HaPe_Gera

A male Emerald damselfly.

Image by Danny Chapman

And an Emerald cicada. Look at the delicacy of the wings.

Image by ggallice

There is also the beauty of Emerald water.

Image by Wonderlane

Image by Donna & Andrew

And finally we come back to Emerald, the gemstone. How gorgeous is this?

Image by LesFacettes

Shall we start with an Emerald and diamond bracelet? Lovely.

Image by gemteck1

Definitely need earrings to go with the bracelet.

Image by Mannia&Titta

My favorite is an old Emerald ring. Sometimes old is best.

Image by aldenchadwick

You're sporting a bit of Emerald yourself, Giraffe #152.

6 comments:

  1. I really really need that emerald and diamond bracelet! That's the prettiest piece of jewellery that I have seen in ages.
    Agent 99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's perfect. You take the bracelet and I'll take the ring!

      Delete
    2. Guess that leaves the earrings for me then! :)

      -Ani Rae

      Delete
  2. I'll be the one admiring all your prettys....I love the girraffee material... that would be fun to make an apron from...never mind I already did...

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete