Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Subtract One, Add Four

I was having trouble with the Followers portion of my blog. The pictures of the people following the blog weren't showing up. I tried removing Followers, then adding it back in, but that didn't work, so I eliminated that section.

In working on that problem, I found some other gadgets that I thought might add to the blog. Now, instead of just following, anyone who would like to receive new posts can subscribe through email. And I fixed the comment section so you don't have to be a member to post a comment.

Since I have many visitors from other countries I added a Translate section. I've already translated it into Afrikaans and I loved seeing how it looked. I wish I could read and understand it.

You can now search the blog if you want to locate something quickly and you can also see thumbnails of the most popular posts. This will be fun for me to check out, too.

And now, a few pictures. Here's what I saw when one of my girls walked in this morning. How did she know it was Black and Hot Pink Day?
 

I think Giraffe #128 is trying to find the translation for giraffes.

 

1 comment:

  1. That is an adorable clip. I wish I had one like that.

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete