Sunday, October 21, 2012

Snippets

I bought some long erasers and snipped then into pieces so each student could have one. They love erasing and with these cute erasers, so do I.






You never know what you'll find walking around.



I received another $10 gift card from the department store near me. As soon as I walked by these earrings, they sang to me. How could I resist?


I often pick up leaves that have an interesting shape or color.


A student went to a wedding and came back with beautiful designs on her hands. It's temporary, but while it lasts, lovely.


I ain't afraid of no ghost!


Giraffe (card) #138 looks a little scared, though Don't worry, I've already eaten the ghosts.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're right. Those temporary designs are gorgeous. And those ghosts looked delicious...

    Giraffe #138 is adorable.

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete