Monday, October 1, 2012

Color of the Week ~ Black and Hot Pink

Halloween is a big holiday in the United States. My students started talking about their costumes in September. Black and orange are featured colors for Halloween, which falls on the last day of October. I decided to use Black as my Color of the Week this month, together with colors that go well with it.

I like pretty much any color with Black, but I do have favorites. One of them is Hot Pink. On Etsy I found a beautiful Victorian-style coat.

Shop: stacyleighatelier

And the perfect hat, shoes and bracelet.

Shop: yanethandco

Shop: ChickClassique

Shop: paintingfromtheheart

I made these earrings from Polymer clay.


But I also found earrings that I love on Etsy. How do I choose?

Shop: DYEnamite

Shop: marchoftheblacksheep

I'd better have some tea while I contemplate this problem. I'm going to be very careful. This little cup and saucer are worth a lot!

Shop: HouseofLucien

Maybe I'll just dress casually, like one of my students.



That way I can ride in comfort.

Shop: RMDCreations

Come on, Giraffe #127. You can come for a ride, too, even if you forgot your black.

3 comments:

  1. Hot pink and black go wonderfully together. The black really makes the pink pop. :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could live somewhere I would want to live on your Black & Pink page.
    Yummy....those colors just pop & love each other....but each is secretly in love with theirselves...

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Now I will always think of you living here, on this page.

      Delete