Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Are You Scared Yet?

It's Halloween. Time to have some fun. But not with him!

Halloween


Who said that?

Let's move along, shall we? Now this is more like it. Although that Jack-O-Lantern doesn't look any too friendly.

Halloween

Why are Minnie and Mickey so frightened?

Halloween


Oh, I am!

Do you get the feeling someone is following us?


This scarecrow doesn't look lonely. I don't think he wants to be our friend.

Halloween

Uh, oh! We should have left while we had the chance. Now what?


I don't want to go in!

Halloween

At least they keep the place clean.


Now you tell us!


Can we follow the bats out of here?


Whew! At least Giraffes #145 don't look scary.


I'm glad we made it out safe so we can have a:

Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. I love Halloween. It's just so much fun. I can see you enjoy it as well Anna. :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the orange sign with the black kitty cat &
    of course the girraffees

    pink kitty

    ReplyDelete