Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spotlight on Apples

I like doing art projects that my students do. I decided to try doing a stained-glass apple with lots of spaces and use colored pencils. Maybe I'll try one with even more lines so it looks like a mosaic.


Then I tried doing curved lines and using markers. I took pictures of the apples on different colored construction paper to see how it changed the look of the stained glass apple. Which do you like best?











Giraffe #125 looks like he wants to become a stained-glass giraffe.


3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite was the sixth pictrue. The one on the very light blue (possibly very light purple) paper. :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm apples...have such a life...dessert...snack...breakfast...dinner.

    What could be more fun than 2b an apple...maybe not cuz I'll get eaten. ;)

    Pink Kitty

    ReplyDelete