Monday, September 17, 2012

Color of the Week ~ Forest Green

Forest Green is the green color that resembles the colors of trees and plants in a forest, so many of the pictures I found are of trees and plants. I almost changed my desktop picture to this one because it's so pretty.

Source

And I almost changed it to this one, because it's so relaxing.

Source

Or this one, because it's so peaceful.

Source

But I finally decided on this one, because it has such a mystical quality to it. Hmm, is that a castle I see in the distance?

Source

For something really wonderful in Forest Green, how about these vintage boots?

Vintage Forest Green Victorian Boots

I will wear them with this lovely cloak when I go walking in my fantasy forest.

Forest Green Crushed Velvet Cloak

Under my cloak I'll wear a Victorian dress.

Etsy

When I put on these Forest Green Earrings, I'm sure my Prince will come out of the castle to greet me.

Etsy

Giraffe #118 is a quilt square I made. The giraffes love munching on the Forest Green leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Toward the end of this lovely post I started thinking of Snow White's "Someday My Prince Will Come." :D

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete