Friday, September 21, 2012

Anna Is All Wrapped Up

In warm, beautiful scarves. 


A department store near me frequently sends out $10-off cards. Sometimes I receive two, one addressed to me and one addressed to resident. So I was tickled fuchsia when I saw a display of beautiful, rayon scarves for $11.99 each. If one is good, two are better. Especially when the total charge was only $4.00.


There are many different ways to wear a scarf. Wendy Nguyen created this fun video showing 25 ways.

25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes!

I plan on practicing if I can only find my new scarves. Where did I put them?

(It seems sneaky Giraffe #120 has been watching that video, too!)

2 comments:

  1. I have a similar scarf only it is a burgandy color. They are lovely aren't they?

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love burgundy, too. I'd get a scarf in every color of the rainbow if I could, just to look at them!

      Delete