Thursday, August 16, 2012

Theme-It Thursday

Jessica Hische
is for School. Yes, it's that time again. Back to School I go.

I liked going to School. Once I got into college I could probably have become a full-time student if I didn't have to pay bills.

Even teaching in a School is more enjoyable than working at a regular job. Not that teaching isn't work. It's the hardest job I've ever had, but teaching is also the most fun I've ever had. There's nothing quite like seeing a child learn to read or understand math concepts.

My School is a one-story building. It would be interesting to teach in this School in Denmark. I sure hope they have an elevator.


Natalie Zahles Gymnasieskole

I wonder if Ali Baba goes to this School in Germany.

Image by Doris Antony

Pink is always a favorite color with the girls, so I know they'd love this School in India.

Image by Sudhanfriends

And I can't forget the Little Red Schoolhouse from my childhood books.

Image by David Jakes

S is for Sunrise. 

Image by Tomruen

I would love to visit Helsinki to see this Sunrise.

Image by Lucarelli

Or Wales, to look across Llyn Y Dywarchen towards Snowdon and see the Sunrise reflected in the water.
 
Image by RICHARD OUTRAM

If I had this painting I could enjoy a Sunrise anytime I wanted.

Forest Sunrise by Albert Bierstadt

S is for Sunset.

Image by CDR John Bortniak, NOAA Corps (ret.)

This beautiful Sunset was taken in Poland.


Image by Apocalyptiq

The colors of this Sunset on the Seine river are extraordinary.

Image by Ivan

Giraffes #102 is ready for school. She'll sharpen my pencils.



1 comment:

  1. What a cute little pencil sharpener. :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete