Saturday, August 4, 2012

How to Make a Giraffe ~ Continued

If you don't have a Giraffe sun catcher kit, there are other ways to make your giraffe. 

You can use the computer to create your giraffe.




You can make a dot-to-dot giraffe.


Or use a grid to put together the pieces of your giraffe.



The more adventurous souls might follow directions to draw a giraffe.


When I follow these directions even I can do it.


My Valentine giraffe.


If you're a kid, though, you just color and cut. These are the ones I love the most.



The amazing bareback giraffe rider.


And there's nothing quite like a turtle-headed giraffe.


I wouldn't try to ride Giraffe #94, but I will take him for a ride.

3 comments:

  1. You always make me smile. I love #94

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your comments make me smile!

      (I'll tell #94 he has an admirer. :)

      Delete
  2. The turtle-headed giraffe has to be my favorite. :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete