Monday, August 6, 2012

Color Of the Week - Teal

Teal is a bluish-green color. It can lean more to blue or more to green. Today's color leans more to blue. And towards beautiful desktop backgrounds for my computer.

Source

Teal-Themed Desktop Background

Teal Wallpaper

Source

Teal Stars Background

Now the challenge is deciding which one I want on my desktop.

I found some cute animals in my hunt for Teal. I love how the background color slightly changes how the color looks.

Teal Horse on Black Background

Teal Horse on White Background

Camel Teal Background

That's a very friendly-looking leopard.

Leopard Teal Background

Teal is a very popular wedding color. I wouldn't mind wearing this dress.

Teal Bridesmaid Dress

With these pumps.

Teal Pumps

Maybe I could wear this feather in my hair.


I'll figure out a way to work this little Scottie in. He's made from polymer clay coated with Teal glitter.


I hope this flashing Teal heart doesn't scare little Scottie.


Helga, Giraffe #95, will keep him safe. She's very tall and very brave.



4 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress. :) Lovely color too.

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love teal. It's one of my favorite colors.

      Delete
  2. Where do you get that teal dress?! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that dress, too. Sadly, it's not mine.

      Delete