Sunday, August 26, 2012

Anna Gets Colorful

I've been enjoying taking pictures with my digital camera for about a year.

Anna's Fujifilm Digital Camera

I've been looking at the work of other photographers, especially photos of colors.

Image by MichaelMaggs

Image by MichaelMaggs

Image by MichaelMaggs

So I've been trying my own hand at color photo projects.


A student's colorful bracelets caught my eye.


I set my students to creating symmetrical designs with pattern blocks.





Of course I had to join in.


Playing with counting bears is fun, too!




Giraffe #107 wants to get in on the act. Pull yourself together!


That's better.


Can you do letters? Of course a smart giraffe like you can.

2 comments:

  1. I remember playing with those blocks and bears when I was in elementary school. I used to love it. Bet I still do. ;)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one reason why I love teaching first grade. I get to play with all the cool toys!

      Delete