Thursday, July 12, 2012

Theme-It Thursday

Jessica Hische
is for Autumn, my favorite season of the year.

I love the colors of Autumn, the warm browns, yellows, reds and oranges. I love leaves that turn colors and crunch when they are stepped on. 

My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, one reason being the beautiful colors of pumpkins and cranberries. 

Autumn is a lovely, brisk time of year and I look forward to it.

Autumn Colors

Autumn Trees

Autumn Leaves

This wallpaper will likely be on my desktop come Autumn.

Pumpkin Harvest

A is for Aventurine. Aventurine is a form of quartz, with a translucent, shimmering quality. This shimmering or glistening effect is called aventurescence. 

Aventurine

Aventurine is most commonly green, but it can also be other colors.

Blue Aventurine

Orange Aventurine

Though it looks more brownish, this is actually red Aventurine.

Red Aventurine

A is for African daisy, native to South Africa.

Purple African Daisy

Lavender African Daisy

White and Purple African Daisy

Yellow African Daisy

Don't Giraffe #80's spots look like falling leaves?


No comments:

Post a Comment