Saturday, July 21, 2012

Spirit of Classroom Past ~ Part V ~ The Child Artiste

-There is nothing I love more in the classroom than seeing the art work my students create. We have an Art Gallery on the board where I display any new pictures my students bring me that they've done at home. Here are a few examples of their vivid imaginations.

Under the rainbow.


Stripey goes visiting.


Presenters juggle water bottles at assembly.


Miss February, 2012.


Fighting over girls begins early.


One of the favorite Science experiments involved discovering which items sink and which float.




Happy student, happy teacher.


There's nothing like a giant ice cream cone on a hot summer's day.


A roomful of bats. I am content!


Giraffe #85 is ready with paper, just in case I get a hankering to draw. Or perhaps he'll decide to draw a picture!

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed. They draw better than I do! :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They draw better than I do, too. I love the pictures my students create.

      Delete