Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Here We Go 'Round the Merry Go Round

Whether one says merry go round or carousel, it's a fun, childhood ride.


I love the different animals and always wanted to find an interesting one to ride. 

A zebra.

Hand-Carved Zebra at St. Louis Zoo

An elephant.


A ferocious lion.


Even better, a giraffe.

Toledo Zoo African Carousel

If you don't want to ride the merry go round, you can always eat it.


Merry-Go-Round Cake

Or just put it on the top of the cake.

Pink Carousel Cake Topper

Even if I can't ride these horses, they are useful for drinking, ringing and decorating.




I had such a hard time deciding which of my giraffes to choose today that I decided to post both of them. 

Giraffe #87 is part of a collection my father gave me. He has the zebra and there are also a lion, tiger and elephant.


Giraffe #88 is an ornament. When he's not hanging on a Christmas tree, he hangs around the house.

1 comment:

  1. I always loved riding the horse on the merry go round because it went up and down. :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete