Monday, July 16, 2012

Color Of the Week - Peach

Peach is named for the inside color of a peach, though the color called Peach is paler than the color of most peaches.

The softness of it makes it ideal for interior decoration.

Peach Living Room

It's also a beautiful color in exterior decoration, otherwise called nature.

Nephtheid Soft Coral

Orchid

Peach-faced Lovebirds

Freshwater Pearls

And even if it's not natural, why not Peach-colored hair?

Peach Hair

Covered by a lovely knit beret. This girl needs a little color, doesn't she?

Knit Beret ~ Peach

Or worn with an elegant sari?

Sari ~ Peach

Maybe she'd rather carry this pretty wedding favor instead. (Just don't eat the almond. It's been in there for years!)


Wouldn't she look lovely in the glow of this nautical luminary? I love the shell imprint.

Luminary

I think Giraffe #82 will fit right in. But not too near the candle holder. I wouldn't want him to melt.

2 comments:

  1. That sari was gorgeous! :)

    -Ani Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I wish I could wear a sari and not look silly.

      Delete