Saturday, June 23, 2012

Monkeying Around

When I was young my mother made me a monkey. I named him Monko. Monko has been my friend from the moment I met him.


He's had a few minor surgeries. His stuffing has escaped a time or two and I may have liked to swing him by his tail. But through it all, Monko has kept a smile on his face and love in his heart.

Monko has a pal who likes to hang around. Don't be fooled by that innocent grin. Turn your back and he'll be swinging from lamp to lamp.


My socks and pajamas are beset with the sneaky little critters.



Monkeys are everywhere.


Can you spot the two that are the same?


Monko has a fearsome buddy.


But don't worry, he's not quite as frightening as you might think.


Giraffe #70 wants to join the fun.


And he's brought the whole family.

3 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me really happy, Blaiz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree completely. I am sitting here, reading your posts and smiling.

    Thank you, Anna!

    ReplyDelete