Thursday, April 5, 2012

Theme-It Thursday

Jessica Hische
is for Eggs. 








These are eggs that I decorated myself. I used napkins, tissue paper, paint and glitter.


E is for Easter. Tasha Tudor draws the most beautiful illustrations.





And what would Easter be without Bugs?


E is for Elephants.


An Asian Elephant female named Rashmi was born on April 12, 2011 in Ostrava Zoo in the Czech Republic. She is the first ever elephant baby reared in Czech and Slovak zoos. Check out ZooBorns.com to see other newborn animals. And click on Rashmi's name to see her playing in her plastic pool.

Rashmi


If only his trunk hadn't fallen off no one would ever have known he was really a bear.


Elephant paper clips. What will they think of next? (Maybe giraffes?)


As soon as I saw this little guy I said, "I want him!" Well, at least I have a picture. Isn't he too cute?


Giraffe #36 has volunteered to carry all the chocolate bunnies, chicks and eggs. I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment