Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Want the BIG Salad

The Big Salad episode of The Jerry Seinfeld Show was one of my favorites. George's girlfriend hands Elaine a salad and she thanks the girlfriend, even though George paid for the salad. Naturally, this makes George crazy.

The Big Salad

I love salads with lots of added ingredients. And I love Trader Joe's. If you have one in your area, you probably know what I mean. Everything in this salad was from Trader Joe's. 

Butter lettuce is one of my favorites and goes well with romaine lettuce.


I added cubes of leftover Grilled Balsamic Vinaigrette & Rosemary Chicken and Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar Cheese.


Artichoke hearts, another favorite.



Roasted Peanuts and Golden Berry Blend rounded out the add ins.


The dressing was one I had never tried before, Champagne Pear Vinaigrette.


It was delicious.


Can you tell that I loved this salad?


Giraffe #39 helped me clean the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment