Sunday, April 22, 2012

Feathers in My Ears?

A store near me sends out $10 off coupons periodically. In the past I've received these and gotten some really nice items. I've never paid more than a few dollars per item, since I always try to pick something that is as close to $10 as possible. I've gotten jewelry that I either like:


Or plan to take apart and reuse to make other pieces of jewelry.




And I've gotten watches that I love.



I haven't gotten any coupons for months until this week when I suddenly got two! When I walked to the jewelry counter (always the first place I check) I spied a pair of earrings I knew I must have. I've always loved long earrings, and these are definitely long.


And what could be better than a matching necklace?


I've never worn feathers, but these are so pretty and in colors I love. I can't wait to see what my students think. Now where did I put those earrings?

Giraffe #44

2 comments:

  1. My giraffe is always stealing my earrings, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! You've got to keep your eye on them every minute. :)

      Delete