Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away

At least not rain I can look at or listen to without getting wet.

YouTube

I had no idea you could actually get 8 hours of rain sounds on YouTube. I don't know why I'm surprised, because they have just about anything you could think of there.

I love seeing raindrops making circles as they plop in the water.


I love sheets of rain.


I love seeing individual raindrops.


And isn't this a beautiful shot of rain, with the peach-colored umbrella the focus of the shot?


I haven't found a giraffe umbrella yet, but Giraffe #29 will at least help me keep my belongings dry.

3 comments:

  1. Cool pictures!

    When we lived in England, my husband found a German cable TV channel that showed a burning log. For hours, just like your YouTube rain one. He found watching that relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a station here that broadcasts a yule log burning at Christmas.

      Last night it was raining and I lay in bed for the longest time just listening to it. It was wonderful!

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of the rain as it falls on the leaves outside my window. I love it even more if it is accompanied by a gentle breeze. Rain Rocks!

    ReplyDelete