Saturday, March 3, 2012

It's the Little Things . . .

That mean so much. One of my students made me a bracelet the other day. It's loose, but I wore it all day. Towards the end of the day she asked me, "Do you like my bracelet?" The only thing I could possibly say was, "I love it!" And I do.


Years ago a friend made this little guy for me. Every time I look at it I think of him and the fun times we had.


Another of my students gave me this. This is my first attempt to do a video from my camera and upload it. The sound is tiny little papers rolled into balls inside the box.

video

This clip was my grandmother's. I don't have a lot of things from her, but this is one of the precious.



Giraffe #14 is from another student. At the end of the year he gave me his finger puppets because he knew I liked giraffes and wanted me to be happy. A very small, simple present yet every time I look at the giraffe I get such a warm and happy feeling remembering his heartfelt gift.


No diamonds could ever bring me as much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment