Saturday, February 18, 2012

Useless Information. Or is it?

On an Amazon discussion thread today some of the posters were dispensing "useless information," those little bits of knowledge you collect and then never have an opportunity to use. I decided to start collecting them and it was a short hop, skip and a jump to putting some on my blog. 

"A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours." 

Dragonfly by Phil Kwong

Dragonflies are so beautiful that to think they only live for a day just doesn't seem right. But perhaps a day for a dragonfly is like a year for a human. 

Dragonfly by QuyTran

This closeup is amazing. It's almost hard to believe it's real. 

Maybe this pendant isn't real but it is amazing, too. Amazingly beautiful. It's 22k freely hand-etched Dichroic Fused Glass.

UniqueDichroic

Dragonflies are my sister's favorite animal. Mine is the giraffe. 
"Giraffes cannot swim."

And really, why should they? They only have to stand and they are the most beautiful creatures on the planet.

This little guy looks at me when I start my computer. So sweet!

Hi, there! Aren't I cute?

Speaking of sweet.

I love you, Mommy.

I have so many giraffes in my house and classroom, but there's always room for one more. And here's a way to do it without taking up any space.
Cute poster.


Wall art

What do you mean that's for a child? You don't have to be a kid to love giraffes!

No comments:

Post a Comment