Tuesday, February 14, 2012

♥ Spots? On a Giraffe?

When they are giraffes my sister and my friend gave me, the answer is, "Yes!" Two of my very favorite giraffes (and I love!!!! giraffes).

I love the heart spots but even better, heart hooves!


Isn't this little guy adorable? I think of him as my "cow-giraffe." I adore the heart ossicones (the giraffe's horn-like protuberances on his head).


He's magnificent, coming or going!


My sister sends me such sweet things. She loves dragonflies. I hung this over the sink so I am reminded of her whenever I do the dishes.



The pillow on the left was done by a former student for the Valentine project. I was so pleased when she gave it to me to keep. What a lovely remembrance. The heart on the right is another from my sister.



The students will pass out their Valentines today. I just had to post some of their bags. The only thing I did was give them the materials and teach them how to make a heart by folding paper in half, writing a 2 and cutting it out. The designs are all completely original.

I love the faces on the first two. I showed the kids what would happen if they wrote their 2's on the side of the paper that wasn't folded, and I love what they did with that idea.

 
These heart flowers are so sweet, aren't they?



I don't even know what to say about this guy except that I can't help smiling when I see him.



Apparently this sweet little thing can't help smiling, either. Who can resist heart eyes?
 


Can you tell this student likes sharks? Everything he draws, no matter the theme, has sharks in it.





Isn't this message what Valentine's Day is all about? (thank you friends)


I'd be friends with this sweet heart girl.


A heart ladybug! What could be more fun?


Here all the hearts are gathering around the Queen Heart. I wonder what she's telling them?


When I saw this guy I just burst out laughing. I love it!


This boy's heart is already winging its way to his lady love.


A Valentine bat? I hope so.


And finally, the coolest dude in the bunch. Our class is just so bright, he's got to wear shades!


I hope your Valentine's Day is as full of love as mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment