Sunday, February 19, 2012

Portrait of Anna Karenina

By now you may be wondering, "What does this Anna Karenina look like?" The truth is about to come out. Here are some of my favorite portraits of my lovely self, courtesy of my lovely students. And the best part is you'll get to see some of my students, because they like to put themselves in their pictures with me. So sweet.

Stopping to smell the flower.

 
Enjoying the clouds. How happy we are!


Donuts, anyone?


Field Trip!
 

Fresh air is good for children.
 

And just in case you think I'm a softie, think again. See that smile? Hmm? Those students peeking in the window seem to have the same smile. Wonder where they got it from?


What? Doesn't every teacher have giraffes in their class?

Part 2 Anon.

2 comments:

  1. Anna:

    You have some very talented students! I think there are some budding Picasos and Renoirs there. Look forward to seeing more class pics!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carla. I really adore my students' pictures. I wish I could draw half so well.

      Delete